Damar Hamlin has been released from a Buffalo hospital after a health scare

Days after going into cardiac arrest mid-game, he’s an NFL star Damar Hamlin was discharged from the hospital. The star went into cardiac arrest on Jan. 2 during the Buffalo Bills’ game against the Cincinnati Bengals. Hamlin was treated by medical personnel on the track and taken to the hospital.

Although Hamlin had to be resuscitated twice, first on the field and second in the hospital, the NFL player was listed in stable condition a short time later. Hamlin also took to social media a few days ago to reassure his fans that he was fine and thank them for the outpouring of love and support.

Read on to learn more.

Damar Hamlin was released from the second hospital

Damar Hamlin's post on his Instagram page

The Buffalo Bills just announced that Hamlin has been released from Buffalo General Hospital after his health scare. The star continues his recovery at home with his family. Hamlin has been on bed rest in the hospital since the Monday Night Football game against the Bengals more than a week ago.

“Damar Hamlin has been released from Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute, a Kaleida medical facility in Buffalo, NY,” the Bills said in a statement. Daily Mail. “Hamlin was admitted on Monday and underwent a comprehensive medical examination and a series of cardiac, neurological and vascular tests on Tuesday.”

The Bills’ press release also cited a message from Dr. Jamie Nadler, which revealed that several tests and evaluations were performed on the NFL player before the decision was made. “We have completed a series of tests and evaluations and, in consultation with team physicians, we are confident that Damar can be safely discharged,” Nadler said.

He gave fans an update on his health

Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin shares the first photo of what appears to be a mended hospital bed

On Tuesday afternoon, Hamlin highlighted his progress in a tweet. He revealed that he has yet to be discharged home and will undergo several mandatory medical examinations. SHE wrote, “He’s not home yet. He’s still doing a bunch of tests and he’s passed. Special thanks to General Buffalo; nothing but love since your arrival! Please keep me in all your prayers! #3 is strong.”

Hamlin was recently transferred to Buffalo General Medical Center from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after spending the past week at the former. Doctors said the NFL star has made a “remarkable recovery.”

Hamlin also revealed that he is leaving the facility with “a lot of love in my heart.” He continued: “It was truly amazing to see the world come together around me on Sunday. The same love you all have shown me, the same love I plan to give back to the world many more times. Bigger than football!”

Proceeds from the Damar Hamlin t-shirts benefit the UC Medical Center

Damar Hamlin addressed the public for the first time since his cardiac arrest with a heartwarming message

In one post, Hamlin referred to the “awesome care” staff at UC Medical Center gave him and thanked them for making him comfortable. He wrote: “Thank you for the fantastic care I received at UCMC. Glad to be back in Buffalo. The doctors and nurses at Buffalo General made me feel right at home!”

In recognition, the NFL star launched a line of T-shirts with proceeds going to benefit the UC Medical Center. On the shirts, “Are we here?” is labeled. he adorned them, quoting Hamlin’s first words when he regained consciousness after his cardiac arrest.

“We all won. I want to give back a little of the love you all have shown me. Proceeds from the shirt benefit first responders and the UC Trauma Center. Go get yours!” She announced on social media. Hamlin has a long history of donating and previously organized charity toy drives to raise money for his local community.

Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest on Monday

Stars send love to Damar Hamlin after crash

Hamlin’s cardiac arrest occurred on Jan. 2 after the Buffalo Bills tackled opposing receiver Tee Higgins. When he stood up from the mount, he stayed up for a short time before falling back to the ground. The Bills training staff visited him and tried to revive him on the field.

Hamlin was reported to be in critical condition after; however, his condition improved to stable before he was found to have regained consciousness. The NFL game, on the other hand, was first suspended and then postponed before being canceled outright.

The NFL star took to social media a few days ago to thank his fans for their love and support while he was in the hospital.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *