A HUGE concert lineup has been released for EPCOT at Disney World
Each year, EPCOT hosts his year Food and Wine Festival at Walt Disney Worldwhich showcases food and drink from around the world.
Within the food and wine festival, Disney also holds its own Eat into the Beat concert serieswhich is full of musical features such as Joey Fatone NSYNC, Sugar Ray, Hoobastankand others.
This year, Disney is introducing another fun lineup, as some returning acts as well as brand new acts will be part of the Eat to the Beat concert series, which kicks off July 28th and runs through November 13th.
2023 Eat to the Beat concert series
Guests attending this year’s Eat to the Beat concert series can expect musical acts from the likes of “American Idol” winner Ruben Studdard, former NSYNC member Joey Fatone, vocal harmony group Boyz II Men and more.
Here is athe is a complete lineupcomplete with dates:
- July 28-29: Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31: for King & Country (NEW)
- August 4-5: Southern Avenue
- August 6-7: Tiffany
- August 11-12: Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- August 13-14: The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- August 18-21: Joey Fatone and Friends
- August 25-26: Ayron Jones (NEW)
- August 27-28: Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- September 1-2: Baha Men
- September 3-4: Be kind to me
- September 8-9: Ray Parker Jr.
- September 10-11: Tobymac
- September 15: Celebrity Latin Talent
- September 16: Celebrity Latin Talent
- September: 17-18: Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- September 22-23: Los Amigos Invisibles
- September 24-25: 98 °
- September 29-October 2: Boyz II Men
- October 6-7: Mark Wills
- October 8-9: Sugar Ray
- October 13-14: Hoobastank
- October 15-16: Air supply
- October 20-21: Taylor Dayne
- October 22-23: Billy Ocean
- October 27-30: Hanson
- November 3-4: We The Kings (NEW)
- November 5-6: Sheila E.
- November 10-11: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12-13: 38 Special
The Eat to the Beat concert series takes place at the America Gardens Theater located in the American Adventure Pavilion of the World Showcase at EPCOT.
Eat with Beat meal packages
To enhance the experience, Disney is offering an Eat to the Beat dining package that will be available for purchase on July 6. While there weren’t many details on this year’s package offerings, last year Disney charged between $34.99 and $79 per adult, with the following restaurants to choose from:
- Biergarten restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Garden Grill restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse
- Spice travel table
Learn more about the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is held annually at Disney World as it brings flavors from around the world to Central Florida. From July 27 to November 18, 2023, guests visiting EPCOT can visit the global marketplaces while experiencing a trip around the world.
Grayling Disney, “Walk across 6 continents – and beyond – as you sample mouth-watering delicacies at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. Discover the abundance of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs around the world. This foodie’s paradise is filled with delicious food, fine wines, craft beers, spirits and other beverages to satisfy all tastes.”
The full list of global marketplaces has yet to be announced, but last year guests enjoyed vegan food at the Earth Eats booth, a delicious crème brûlée from the French booth, and a Bailey’s Coffee Shake and chocolate custard cake from Ireland. booth. Expect many of these offerings to return to this year’s EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival.